Sunday, October 7, 2012

day 2 (sort of)

Well today I am super thankful for my sweet and sensitive beautiful little boy. Yesterday we were out and about and he had a little action figure with a hat. He lost the hat and was quite upset. We were tryin to explain it wasn't a big deal, and finally I said you know what, let's go back and see if we can find it. So we did. Of course we didn't find it. sigh. But after we were done looking he hugged me and said "thank you Mom, thank you for trying to find the hat and looking with me, I love you" sigh. so lucky. It's hard having an emotional child sometimes. but this was so beautiful and sweet. So thankful for the beautiful person I am helping shape.

1 comment:

  1. Avery is super sensitive too. How sweet he is, he is going to be one awesome dude when he grows up. :)

    ReplyDelete