Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 1

I have tried to do this before, but I am going to do it for real this time. 365 days. Everyday think about something I am grateful for. I would not just like to talk about it, but I would like to sit on it. Meditate and be in the moment of gratefulness. Maybe that won't happen everyday, but I am always all or nothing, sometimes not realizing I am cheating myself. Today I am grateful for being me. I am grateful for my flaws, and mistakes, my compassion and caring. I am grateful for my struggles, and I am grateful for everything that has brought me to where I am. Today I am just grateful to be who I am without over analyzing and picking apart. Me as a whole, a sum of all the parts. I am also going to use this as a journal for other thoughts. I am not going to worry about who reads or doesn't read. I am just going to put it all out there and see what comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment